作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

求英文看病对话,最好口语点

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:大师作文网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/11/20 02:11:20
求英文看病对话,最好口语点
求英文看病对话,最好口语点
病人:早上好,大夫
  Patient: Good morning, doctor.
  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
  病人:最近有点失眠.
  Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
  医生:这种情况有多久了?
  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
  病人:三个月了.
  Doctor: Three months.
  医生:服用过什么药吗?
  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用.
  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
  医生:有头痛的情况吗?
  Doctor: Do you have headaches?
  病人:有时候有.吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安.
  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
  医生:让我量量你的血压.你看来贫血.
  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的.你只不过是有点劳累过度.
  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
  病人:我该怎么呢?
  Patient: What should I do then?
  医生:我想你应该多休息休息.多到户外活动.不要过度劳累.
  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
  病人:谢谢你,大夫.我会照你说的去做.
  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方.我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的.
  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
  病人:多谢了.再见!
  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
  医生:再见!
  Doctor: Bye!


话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太.请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我.是我儿子比儿病了.
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑.
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是.
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了.今天早上他烧到了39度.
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了.
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭.劝都劝不住.
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了.
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术.下午我可以来.
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫.
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑.
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的.下午见,大夫.
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见.
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.






Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室.有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的. 我是雷德太太.我想本周预约看病.
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的.恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了.
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了.雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班.顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班.
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五. 让我查一下. 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空.Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好.谢谢你.到时我会来的.
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.


仅供参考 欢迎采纳 希望帮到你