作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

李阳疯狂英语的文章?越多越好!

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:大师作文网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/11/12 00:55:20
李阳疯狂英语的文章?越多越好!
李阳疯狂英语的文章?越多越好!
18、 Thanksgiving Day 感恩节
A:Hi,Jim,long time no see.嘿,吉姆,好久没见了.
B:Ben!What’s new?本,怎么样?
A:Nothing much.不怎么样.
B:How was your Thanksgiving?
感恩节过得如何?
A:Oh,it was great—I slept late.
噢,过得很好.我睡了个大懒觉.
B:So did I.We didn’t have lunch till three.
我也睡懒觉了.我们到3点才吃中午饭.
A:I took my little sister to see the Thanksgiving Day parade before dinner.She loved it.Then we had a big family dinner around six.
晚饭前我带我的小妹去看了感恩节游行.她很喜欢看游行.我们一大家子人6点左右吃了顿团圆饭.
B:Who came?Anyone I know?
都有谁来了?有我认识的人吗?
A:Well,my older sister and her husband came for the whole weekend.You met her a couple of years ago,remember?And,of course,my stepbrothers stopped by for dinner on Thursday,and so did my aunts and uncles,with all their kids.The oldest is only nine.I had to play games all day long.
我姐姐和她丈夫来度周末.你几年前见过她,记得吗?当然,我的继兄弟星期四来吃晚饭了.我的伯母伯父带着孩子也来了.他们最大的才9岁.我一整天都得陪着他们玩游戏.
B:What a drag!So,how’s your sister doing?I haven’t seen her in ages.
真没劲.那你姐姐怎么样?我好长时间没见过她了.
A:She’s fine.She loves her new job.
她很好.她很喜欢她的新工作.
B:I didn’t know she had a new job.
我还不知道她换了新工作.
A:Neither did I.Also,she and Mike just bought a new house.
我也不知道呢.而且她和迈克刚买了一幢新房子.
B:I see they’re really getting into married life.Anyway,we had a small Thanksgiving.Just my parents,my sister,and I.My mom made a great dinner.
看得出来她们真正陶醉于婚后生活了.不过,我的感恩节客人不多,就我父母、我妹妹和我.我妈做的晚餐非常可口.
A:Oh,yeah – what did you have?
是吗.都做了些什么呀?
B:Well,turkey,of course,but she made this great stuffing with sausages and apples.
当然有火鸡了.她用腊肠和苹果做的馅特别好吃.
A:Mmm.嗯.
B:Yeah,I really pigged out.
我真是吃了个痛快.
A:Join the club!My stepmother isn’t the best cook.But the turkey was good.I had enough to last me a lifetime.So,did you watch the game?
我们也如此!我继母也许不是最好的厨师,但火鸡确实做得不错.我吃得肚子撑破了天.那你看球赛了吗?
B:Are you kidding?Of course.And on a big screen TV.We just bought it last week.
开玩笑?当然看了.大屏幕电视,我们上周才买的.
A:Wow!Next Thanksgiving,I’m coming to your house.
哇!下次感恩节我上你们家过.
B:Hey,you’re missing the point!You’re supposed to be with family on Thanksgiving.
嘿,你这就不对了!感恩节应该跟家人一起过的.
A:I will be—with your family!
我会的——跟你的家人过!
额外成就感
stop by 顺便拜访
* My friend Mike stopped by and had dinner with us last night.
昨晚我的朋友迈克顺便来访并留下来吃了晚饭.
* Stop by my house any time.We are always home.
随时到我家来玩.我们总是在家.
pig out 大吃特吃
* We had a wonderful dinner last night and I pigged out.
我们昨晚吃了大餐,我大吃了一顿.
* I’m starving.I can’t wait to pig out at dinner tonight.
我饿死了.真恨不得马上就有晚饭可以大吃特吃.
口语要素
★ Long time no see.好久不见.
★ What’s new?过得怎么样?
★ Nothing much.不怎么样.
★ What a drag!真没劲/真扫兴!
★ I really pigged out.我真是吃了个痛快.
★ Are you kidding?你开玩笑吧?