作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

英语翻译要翻译成同音汉语哈,因为我想唱但是又不会英语

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:大师作文网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/11/11 06:41:35
英语翻译
要翻译成同音汉语哈,因为我想唱但是又不会英语
英语翻译要翻译成同音汉语哈,因为我想唱但是又不会英语
There's a fire starting in my heart,  我心中燃起了一股火焰
  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark   那温度将我从黑暗解救   Finally,I can see you crystal clear.  我终于看清你了
  Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.  继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
  See how I leave,with every piece of you   看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离
  Don't underestimate the things that I will do.  不要低估我将会做些什么
  There's a fire starting in my heart,  我心中燃起了一股火焰
  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark   那温度将我从黑暗解救
  The scars of your love,remind me of us.  你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我
  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all   让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切The scars of your love,they leave me breathless   你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸
  I can't help feeling...  我甚至已失去知觉
  We could have had it all   我们本应幸福的
  Rolling in the Deep   在黑暗中翻滚
  Your had my heart...Inside of your hand   你曾把我的心捏在手里
  And you played it...To the beat   然后玩弄它
  Baby I have no story to be told,  宝贝我已无话可说
  But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.
  可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你
  Think of me in the depths of your despair.  在绝望的深处想着我
  Making a home down there,as mine sure won't be shared.  在你绝望的深处,我不再和你分担   The scars of your love,remind me of us.  你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我   They keep me thinking that we almost had it all   让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切   The scars of your love,they leave me breathless   你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸   I can't help feeling...  我甚至已失去知觉   重复“We could have had it all...Rolling in the Deep   Your had my heart inside of your hand   And you played it To the beat   WE Could have had it all   Rolling in the deep.  You had my heart inside of your hand,  But you played it with your beat   Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)   从每一扇开着的门中穿越   Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)   希望你能找到你想要的   Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)   把我的悲伤化作“财富“   And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.  让你知道什么事种瓜得瓜种豆得豆   重复“(You're gonna wish you...Never had met me)   We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall...Rolling in the deep)   We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you...never had met me)   It all.(Tears are gonna fall)   It all   It all (Rolling in the deep)   We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you,never had met me)   Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)   You had my heart inside...(you're gonna wish you)...of your hand (Never had met me)   And you played it...(Tears are gonna fall)...to the beat (Rolling in the deep)   We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)   Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall,rolling in the deep)   You had my heart...( you're gonna wish you)...Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”   But you played it   但你欺骗了我   You played it.  欺骗了我   You played it.  欺骗了我   You played it to the beat.  欺骗了全部的我