作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

英语翻译内容如下:(纯手打的.)Oh sorry I didn’t see this message in time .

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:大师作文网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/11/11 10:21:07
英语翻译
内容如下:(纯手打的.)
Oh sorry I didn’t see this message in time .We don’t have lovers,do we However I did manage to do something special.I had my hair cut .So be happy yourself!You’re gonna find your true love.Just wait.I am just like you.We are both waiting .Good morning.So I believe you have classes today.Am I right?The massage yesterday wasn’t too.difficult.I think you can absolutely understand it with a dictionary.year.you are right.Sebrin derives from the name of a car.But sail is also a car’s name .I didn’t receive your letter until today.Thank you for your suggestion and I’ll wear more clothes especially.
Maybe you’ll finally cone to realize that it’s also fun to learn something.
You parents both hope you to have better scores.But you should also be aware that you’re here ,learning what you might not like ,for you fure.
Don’t leaveang chances to regret when everything is fixed.
我真的很怀疑一楼和二楼是不是在翻译网上翻的。三楼的同学,“Sebrin 开了一辆有名字的车。sail就是车的名字。”这句貌似很不通顺。
"We don’t have lovers,do we "这句究竟是“我们都有彼此的恋人了,不是么?”的意思,还是“我们都没有爱人?”的意思。
" I am just like you."是我和你一样。还是 而我,只是喜欢你而以。
“fure”.是我打错了。应该是“future”。
英语翻译内容如下:(纯手打的.)Oh sorry I didn’t see this message in time .
有些地方打错了,我帮你直接改了.
Oh sorry I didn’t see this message in time .噢,对不起.我没来得及看那条短信.
We don’t have lovers,do we 我们都没有恋人,难道我们有吗?
(这翻出来有点奇怪.这句如果回答yes是有恋人的意思,所以翻成’不是吗‘不太准确.)
However I did manage to do something special.总之,我是打算做点特别的事情.
I had my hair cut .我换发型啦、我头发剪过啦.
So be happy yourself!要快乐喔!(是鼓励的话)
You’re gonna find your true love.你会找到你的真爱的.
Just wait.稍等.
I am just like you.我跟你一样.
We are both waiting .我们都在等待.
Good morning.早安.
So I believe you have classes today.你今天有课吧.
Am I right?我说的对吗?
The massage yesterday wasn’t too difficult.I think you can absolutely understand it with a dictionary.这短信(或留言)不是太难,我想你查查字典就肯定能明白.
yeah.you are right.没错,你是对的.
Sebrin derives from the name of a car.But sail is also a car’s name .
Sebrin 这名字是从一款车的名字得来的.(克莱斯勒(chrysler)有款车子叫Sebrin,赛百灵)
不过Sail也是车的名字.(雪佛兰(Chevrolet)的一款车子sail,新赛欧)
I didn’t receive your letter until today.我今天才收到你的信件.
Thank you for your suggestion and I’ll wear more clothes especially.谢谢你的建议,我会多穿点衣服.
Maybe you’ll finally come to realize that it’s also fun to learn something.
或许你最终也会发现,其实学习也是有乐趣的.
Your parents both hope you to have better scores.
你的父母都希望你能争取更好的分数.
But you should also be aware that you’re here ,learning what you might not like ,for you fure(这里的fure应该是future(未来)吧).
但你也应该要意识到,你在这里学习一些你可能不喜欢的东西,是为了你的前途.
Don’t leave any chances to regret when everything is fixed.
当一切已成定局,不要留下任何后悔遗憾的机会.(这句...意思明白就好- -)
我只是照着意思翻,所以字面上会有些改动.