作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

unit5 B2a2b 听力材料翻译

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:大师作文网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/11/18 00:52:54
unit5 B2a2b 听力材料翻译
unit5 B2a2b 听力材料翻译
Conversation 1 (对话1)
Agent:The Lions are a great soccer team, you know!
你知道的!雄狮队是一个非常棒的球队!
Michael:Oh, I know.我知道.
Agent:If you join the Lions, you'll become a great soccer player.
如果你加入雄狮队,你将成为著名的球员.
Michael:I'm sure I will. Will I travel much? 我确信我会.我会有很多旅行吗?
Agent:Sure! If you become a Lion, you'll travel around the world.
当然!如果你成为雄狮队员,你将会环游世界.
Michael:Sounds great.棒极了.
Agent:It is. And if you work really hard, you'll be famous.
是的.如果你努力踢球,你会很著名.
Michael:Well, I don't know.我不知道.
Conversation 2 (对话2)
rather:You shouldn't join the Lions right now.你不应该马上加入雄狮队.
Michael:Why not? 为什么呢?
Mother:If you become a professional soccer player, you'll never go to college.
如果你成为专业球员,你将不再上大学.
Michael:But I really want to play soccer. I want a job I love. I want to be happy.
但我真的想踢球,我想要份我喜爱的工作.我想自己快乐.
Father:Of course you want to be happy, but there are many interesting jobs you'd like.
当然你想快乐,但有很多有趣的你会喜爱的工作.
Michael:But it's my dream to play soccer! Don't you think it's realty exciting that I could join the Lions?
但我的梦想是踢球!难道你不认为加入雄狮队是件很令人兴奋的事吗?
Father:Of course it's exciting. And I know you want to make a lot of money. But money isn't everything, son.当然.那令人兴奋.而且我知道你想赚很多钱.但儿子,钱不是一切.
Michael:I know. But if I don't do this now, I'll never do it.
我知道.但如果现在不踢,就没有机会了.
Mother:But don't you want to get an education?
但你不想受教育吗?